Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Que Sera, Sera


Phillies 8-Mets 6. It was 6-2 in the top of the ninth inning, and the Mets bullpen chose to roll over and play dead. There are more important things than baseball, but there are few things that give me more pleasure and pain than the NY Mets. The gallbladder does cause some discomfort, but not as much as the Mets.


So, what am I going to do tonight? Watch the game, and suffer like any other well educated Mets fan. Grit my teeth when Gary Keith and Ron say nice things about the Phillies, and negative things about the Mets. Just because they tell the truth doesn't mean I am ready willing and able to accept it.


Love Wagner saying that if it was September he might have pitched in the game. Two more games like this and there won't be any important games in September.


I think I may fly away, perhaps to the Moon, because my body weight will be less, and I won't have to watch the Mets.

No comments: