Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi


http://www.coolmoviesounds.com/wavs/allwrong.wav

Yep, that's my feeling about the Mets' bullpen. Yosemitie Sam would have been a great sportswriter, although I don't think he would have had the patience to sit through a Mets' game. He'd probably pick up his rifle and chase the erring pitcher around the basepaths.

I know there are far more important problems in my life, and the nation. The economy has collapsed, and it looks as though John McCain may win the Presidential election. That means Sarah Palin is one septugenarian heartbeat away from the Presidency. If any politician has the raw ambition to start a military coup, it's her. God, I hate 40 year old women who are 'cute' or 'perky'.

Besides, how long would the Mets last in the postseason with only three solid starting pitchers and a wobbly bullpen? Not long.

No comments: